Friday 17 February 2017

Dress Polls


We held polls on the dresses to determine who would best suit the costume and the character. We asked 10 people and these are the results that we recieved.

 As Myself and Maddie Brownlow tied in the Dress polls. We had to decide as a group who would play the role. It became clear that it would be more convenient to use me to play the character because i have brown hair which fits the description that we had created of our character. As well as this, Maddie has the role of Cinematography and it would be impossible for her to film and be in the shots. Where as my role is Mise-en-scene, so I can still fulfil my role while being in the scenes, it may in fact work in my favour since I can position myself in the way in which I desire much easier then it is to direct someone else to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment